Assigning Roles to Recipients
In this section you will learn how to assign different roles to recipients.
To assign different roles:
- 1.From your Google Form, open the add-on.
- 2.Add a recipient.
- 3.Click the drop-down menu in front of the 'Role'.
- 4.There are 6 different roles available-
- 1.can approve- This role is for the recipients that can approve/reject a request.
- 2.get notification- This role is for the recipients who will get notified only in the process of the approval workflow.(For eg. If it is a multi-step approval workflow and a recipient with the Role 'get notified only' is added in step number 2, they will get notified with the status of the approval in step number 1.)
- 3.get final notification- This role is for the recipients who want to get notified by the final status of the approval request via email.
- 4.receive pdf- This role is for the people who want to receive a pdf copy for the confirmation of the approval request.
- 5.take signature- In this role the user has to sign and approve. His/her signature will be visible in dashboard
- 6.acknowledgement - In this role user has to acknowlegge that they have received this request
- 5.Select the appropriate role, and click 'Save Settings'