Adding Recipient Logic
This section will help you add conditional logic to your approval workflow so that a request can get auto-approved upon meeting certain conditions.
- 1.From your Google Form, open the add-on.
- 2.Add a static or dynamic recipient.
- 3.On the right bottom of the recipient card, click the 'condition' button , then click 'Recipient logic'
- 4.A new window will open. Within the new window, click on 'add condition'.
- 5.Select the question from the drop-down menu that you want to add a condition for. Note that the condition will be applied on the answers submitted by the respondents.
- 6.Select a comparison operator.
- 7.Enter a value
- 8.Once done, click the yellow 'Save & close' button.
You can add multiple conditions by clicking '+ add condition'
All comparisons are case insensitive.When adding multiple conditions, you can define the relationship between the conditions. If AND is selected, the add-on will only send notifications to the recipient if all conditions are met. If OR is selected, the add-on will send approval notifications to the recipient if any condition is met. For example, when AND is selected it will only route to the recipient if condition 1 is met AND condition 2 is met. If OR is selected, it will route to the recipient if condition 1 is met OR condition 2 is met.